Monday 24 November 2014

WHAT I WORE: GRID PRINT ON GREEN

Happy Monday Loves!

Here I am again, after a long eventful weekend...
Today's post is on a dress that I wore to an event a few weeks ago. It is just simple but very pretty. I absolutely loved the grid print on the bodice and the bright metallic green appeal on the lower part. It appears that I do not have any pics of me alone taken from the event. So I will share some that I took with my sister and friends and for the full ensemble by myself, I had to have some taken at the studio.


With my beautiful stylish sister Becky

With a good friend

With my siter and friend

With my make up person and friend Ruthie and sister
And Now, my full Outfit Of the Night.





Photography by the super talented Duoview Darkroom
Make Up by Boldface Artistry
Dress & Shoes from Becksville Trends

'If you want to see the most beautiful person in the world, take a look at the mirror'

Have a beautiful last week of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment