Saturday 1 November 2014

BRIGHT LIME: PART I

Hope yours is an awesome Saturday!

Just thought that this beautiful bright lime chic shift dress  would work best when dressed down for a sunny laid back (at least for me) Saturday like this one. Aside from the bright colour, the subtle high low design and the fact that its a shift dress was also endearing to me. The shift design flattered my body shape as it made for a fuller silhouette (yyyaaahh -just one of the some-what skinny girls problems). It also makes me feel free and light.

To dress it down for my lazy Saturday, I paired it with these 'vintage' tan brown leather sandals and tote, and accessorized with the stone beaded neck piece and sunny yellow bangle. And now for the finished look...see pics below.










Photography by Ng'ash Sage Photography
Lime Green Chic Shift Dress Becksville Trends
Stone Beaded Neck-piece Pryde Artz
Black/Tan Brown Leather Tote Thrifted

'A weekend well spent brings a week of content'

Let us link up again next time as we dress up this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment