Monday 6 July 2015

CREAM AND BLACK MONOCHROME

Hi Loves,

Today's post is special to me in so many ways but I will try my best to keep it really short and sweet.

To begin with, my love for tux style pants intensified ten fold with this cream and black pair of tuxedo pants that are tailored to measure by Becksville Trends. I adore the style of high waist-ed slim cut pants because it highlights the waist and hips giving off an hour glass shape.

To maintain the cream and black color palette, I paired my pants with a black and cream collared striped button down top.  I loved the way my fluffy bun  and pair of black heels injected some femininity to my look.To sum it up, I settled for rich purple for my lippie. This served to add a pop of color to my black and cream ensemble. 

And finally, on this very day I was treated to a makeover, one of the best that I have experienced in quite a long time courtesy of Kim's Hair Studio and Boldface Artsitry. One word to describe their services Luxe! You gotta try them out. A girl has got to feel and look good. Under no circumstance should you compromise.












































































Photography by Ng'ash Sage Photography
Hair Stylist Kim's Hair Studio
Make Up by Ruth Kimani of  Boldface Artistry
Tux Style Slim Cut Pants and Blouse Becksville Trends

Have a blessed and fruitful week!

4 comments:

  1. nice one Rachel :)
    #rings2

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rachel for you have been through a lot to get to where you are at now! You have really motivated me and that's why am trying my level best to make it happen via my online platform.Make it known.You can buy a laptop-charger-adapter Cisco-electronics and other related products.to see more of our products >>> Visit Us in Nairobi,Kenya

    ReplyDelete