Tuesday 31 March 2015

SWEETLY RUCHED

Hey Ya,

I did two things in a rather unconventional way on today's style post. One, I wore dalmante during the day and two, I turned my 'out going' black bustier ruching dress into a skirt. Mind you, its a party dress, so its 'out - going' in the very literal sense.

To further spice it up I threw this Cream Coat W/ Leopard Print Lining on the emerald green long sleeved peplum style top with ruching and ruffled detailing.


















Cream Statement Coat With Leopard Print Splicing Becksville Trends
Emerald Green Long Sleeved Peplum Style Coat My Sister's Closet
Black Bustier Ruching Pencil Dress W/ Diamante Gifted
Black Gold Embellished Flats Zara Basic
Photography by Ng'ash Sage

'Find out who you are and concentrate on that'

Chat Soon XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment