Friday 17 October 2014

PASTEL PARTY


Hey Buds,

It's the weekend...a three day weekend for that matter. Just the thought of it, makes me pretty happy. And to start off the weekend, I reached out for pretty pastels on a casual tone. I have always loved these chalky colours for their softness, femininity and elegance. They make a statement in their subtlety.

The see through floral embroidered deets and the sheer chiffon pleated extender endeared me to this nude layered dressy top.  It looks cute and delicate. The white colour of my trouser lets the top play out. And this PVC candy tote - just does it for this look. You just wanna munch it. I Love it so much and don't act surprised if it pops up on my pics too many times. Will try and practise restraint. That having been said...enjoy the pics.









Have a fun filled weekend. Fill it with beautiful memories. 
We can always connect on Twitter and Facebook

Nude Layered Dressy Top Gifted by my sisiter
White Trouser and White Studded Coat Becksville Trends 
Pastel Tote a gift to me and my sister from mum
Silver Sandals Thrifted

"Simplicity to me, has always been the essence of good taste''

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment